Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Friday, June 24, 2005

My first entry :o)

Hello eveyone!!

So, this is my first blog entry....kind of exciting.
I came accross KuwaitBlogs.com a few days ago totally by chance and have been glued to the screen ever since.
Well, I'm not Kuwaiti, but I've been living in Kuwait for like 12 years. I went to middle and high school there, and since I went off to college and now grad school I've only managed to spend summer and Christmas holidays there. Anyway, reading people's blogs from there made my heart feel all warm and fuzzy.
I'll be going to Kuwait in less than two weeks. I can't wait. I still have some good friends there, and always have tons of fun :o)

Well, let me see how this entry will look once its posted.
:o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home