Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Monday, July 18, 2005

Day 10

Today I’m tired and cranky so this won’t be long. I took some cool pictures of fish at Al-Kout Mall. It wasn’t clear why they were congregating in this shape. You can see my shadow too as I lean over the rail:


Today was extremely hot. My dad said that the thermometers at his work (in the desert) were over 50 today.
I finally saw Madagascar, I think it was hilarious. I was hysterical from laughter at times, almost falling out of my chair in Fanar. There were these birds lose in the mall by the way…(hehe, they were just decoration)
At dinner one of our plant trees started falling over, almost landing on the dinner table. We put a chair in front of it, until we figure out what to do.

I’m all worried cause the car was making some very weird noises as I was driving home. Tomorrow morning I’m supposed to be going to the beach, and picking people up too. I guess I will show it to my dad in the morning, and then cancel the whole beach thing if necessary. Typical…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home