Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Day 19

SALE SALE SALE………
Today all Al-Shaya stores went on sale. Since I’m here I’ve hardly even been to any shops. Actually ever since I don’t fit into UK size 12, I avoid buying anything. It’s been like this for two years now, I must have saved quite a lot of money this way. I hate size 14 though.

I found another pretty Shia mosque, this time in Sharq. It's called Masjed Al Shirazy. It's not as decorated as the one in Jabriya, but still, MashAllah it's nice. I don’t get why they only decorate the dome and the minaret and not the rest of the building also.
I like anything related to math, and I’ve always found these bushes shaped into geometric shapes cute along the Gulf Road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home