Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Day 6

People always complain that the mannequins in shop windows are unrealistically skinny, and that’s why all the clothes look good on them. Well, in Salmiya the shops in the arcades now have BUFF mannequins, at least for guys’ clothes. They are pretty funny.
For the past couple of days I’ve had a song stuck in my head, and it’s driving me nuts because since it’s in Spanish I don’t know the words so I keep humming it. It’s that new Shakira song where she sings with a guy. In a desperate effort, I started downloading it, which just makes my already slow connection even worse.
Fortunately they play it on 99.7 quite often so I usually get my daily fix :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home