Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Friday, July 22, 2005

Marina Mall and the purpose of life


Whenever I am in Marina Mall on a weekend, along with the rest of Kuwait, as I look at the rolling crowds, the question “What is the purpose of life?” always pops in my mind. Even I’m not sure what the two things have to do with each other.
Of course this question has no clearly defined answer, but one thing is for sure, loitering around Marina Mall is not.
I try to avoid malls here on the weekends, because I hate noisy, crowded places in general. In Marina Mall, in the center where they have that dome and waterfall and all the cafes, the murmur of hundreds of people somehow gets stuck and amplified, and it makes me totally nauseous.
Today it was already so crowded even at 6, that there was a long queue outside the parking lot entrance, and since we spotted a space on the sandy area next to the mall, we parked there. That’s where I took this pretty sunset over the overhead pass to the beach side of the mall, complete with palm trees and traffic :o)
We went to watch Madagascar with my dad. I LOVE the penguins.
Smile and wave…
Look cute and cuddly….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home