Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Monday, July 11, 2005

My favorite…house in Kuwait

This is the house of Lidia Qattan, an Italian lady who got married to a Kuwaiti, and has been living in Kuwait for decades. She has decorated her entire house, inside and outside, with pieces of mirrors. It's beautiful (mashAllah).
About two years ago there was an article on her in the magazine called “Kuwait this month.” A year ago we went to check out her house in Qadsiya, and even though we just showed up at her front door out of the blue, she was very friendly and let us in to take pictures. The house is in Qadsiya, right opposite the Hawally Plaza. I don’t remember the exact street number, but once you’re in the right street there is no way to miss it.

Here’s a few shots from last summer:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home