Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Goodbye soon :o(

Well, this holiday is nearing its end. Honestly, I’m doing just fine here. People always ask me what I do and if I’m bored, but sometimes I leave in the morning and barely get home in time before my dad rolls in around 7pm.
I get a headache just thinking of all the stuff I have to get done in the next two days.
I want to leave the house more or less clean for my dad. Sweep, mop, put away stuff.
Pack my bags. Buy a backpack.
Do some final grocery shopping. I want to stock up on a few items because with the shifts my dad is pulling these days (generally leaves at 4am and gets home around 7pm – more on workaholism in a future post) I don’t want him to have to worry about stuff like “oh there’s no water” or toilet paper.
I have to do about 5 loads of laundry. Pick up dry cleaning.
I have a great present idea for my bf which I will disclose later.
I’d still like to run a lap through the SALEs at the malls.
I have a number of people to say goodbye to.
Make some sort of nice goodbye dinner for tomorrow.
Go to the beach on Monday.
Get some Arabic ringtones for my new cell phone.
Buy some Hindi movie pirate DVDs for some friends at home.
Buy a hairdryer.
And now…SLEEP :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home