Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Friday, October 21, 2005

Trees

One thing I find extremely beautiful in England is nature. I guess one advantage of the continuous rain is that everything is so vibrantly green, and wonderful. I especially like trees here. There's many kinds I've never even seen before and they are extremely tall. Trees here seem to grow much taller than in Hungary, not to mention Kuwait :o)

Anyway, here's some pictures of trees and clouds and the sky :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger Edjamacated Guy said...

what's the deal sultana? kuwait, hungary or england? im too confused

1:39 AM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Orion said...

wow UK is so beautiful...
really breath-taking pics :)

1:07 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger boojam said...

I am happy to be in Q8 specifically to escape the rain, but it is always impressive to arrive home in summer and be yet again amazed by the greens.

2:24 PM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home