Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

More of my room revealed :o)


Since I haven't managed to be in the same country with my parents on my birthday for many many years (about 5 or 6?) they usually send flowers. They didn't fail to do so this year (even though the flower people messed something up and delivered them a day late).
They also sent a baloon. It's pretty cool, kind of wondering around my room :o)
It came in a HUGE box, but of course it didn't have any weight. So at first I thought it was just an empty box, but as soon as I opened it the baloon floated out of it :o)

7 Comments:

Blogger snookie said...

hey another blogger's bday is on the 23rd as well..

check her out..

happy birthday :)

6:59 AM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger BitterSweet said...

Hi there K8isultana,

Great flowers! Happy birthday to you.

1:52 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger shosho said...

happy birthday :)

2:20 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger teagirl said...

Happy Birthday!

You're parent are nice.

9:44 AM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger 3baid said...

Yay! I liked the balloon idea :D
Happy birthday again! hehe

3:42 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger q8Sultana said...

Thanks you all!
Actually my birthday is Nov 21. So I'm still a scorpio :o)

10:13 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger Jewaira said...

Happy belated birthday :)

4:21 PM, November 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home