Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Saturday, December 31, 2005

HaPpY nEw YeAr!!!

Today I wanted to capture the last sunset of the year over Kuwait, but I dozed off infront of the telly, and only woke up to the muezzin at 5. I rushed up to the roof, but the sun was gone, and this is all I could capture...


Either way, Happy New Year to all bloggers and evryone else :o)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! This is Fahad, wishing you a happy new year from the land of fish, chips and dirty Brits! Thanks for giving me a glimpse of Kuwait at sunset, a view I truly miss. Enjoy the new year's celebrations and I'll see you back at the IAIS!

10:33 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger BitterSweet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:03 AM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger 3baid said...

Happy New Year Sultana! :]

12:44 AM, January 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home