Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Japanese Printing Exhibition

This is probably old news, but our computer was infected by a virus so I was internet-less for many days.
Anyhow, (or anyhoo as Purg likes it) on Wednesday we did something cultural and attended the opening of a Japanese Printing Exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art. It’s on until December 28, so if you’re into modern art, go check it out. If you’re not into modern art, but you’ve never been to the Museum of Modern Art, you should go because their permanent exhibitions are also worth looking at. It’s opposite Souq Shark in the sandy area.


2 Comments:

Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

amazing! loved the first pic,I might give it a go =}

1:27 PM, December 24, 2005  
Anonymous adaydreamer said...

nice wallah! looks very interesting... wish i was in kuwait right now... i wouldve went... i just love going to art musems!

12:49 AM, December 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home