Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Saturday, December 10, 2005

London baby!

Well, my first term at uni came to an end today...hamdulillah

I'm off to London tomorrow, meeting a friend of mine there and sightseeing and shopping for 5 days...
Then I'm flying to Hungary on Thursday, and on to Kuwait on Friday...

I kind of wish I could just hybernate and wake up in my bed in Kuwait next saturday morning. I actually hate travelling...

So, my next post will be from Kuwait :o)

Shoofkum!

5 Comments:

Blogger 3baid said...

Have a safe trip! :D

3:07 AM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger SpiKeY said...

taw9leen bel salama :)

7:00 AM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger BitterSweet said...

Bi ssalama insh'Allah.Njoy :-)

8:50 PM, December 10, 2005  
Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

=} bonne voyage

2:29 PM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger Hanan said...

have a safe trip and lots of fun shopping and sightseeing.

11:09 PM, December 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home