Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Saturday, December 03, 2005

New Template :o)

I spent the past few days trying to figure out how these Blog templates work...

This new desing is what I came up with...

My blog will be going trough some more changes...all in due time...

Let me know if this new tamplate works in all browsers and stuff...

*Update: I realized that the Post a comment links didn't work, so I fixed that now :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger 3baid said...

Very nice! I love the touch of Kuwait's Towers :]
Congrats Q8Sultana!

5:53 PM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger q8Sultana said...

Thanks 3baid!
:o)

5:55 PM, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home