Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Frozen

Some winter pictures of gloom and cold from Hungary :o)
(first two were taken from the airplane on the way home from Kuwait, at 10am (notice the lack of sunshine and visibility)
last one is just a frozen up artificial pond. I couldn't find any fish, but normally they swim around underneath the ice)



3 Comments:

Blogger meWHO! said...

I totaly dont miss that weather :) No sun during the day always put me in a bad mood! allah y3eenich

2:59 PM, January 11, 2006  
Anonymous Pearls said...

You must be freezing right now! You better watch your step because from what it looks like it could be dangerously slippery!

6:49 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger DareDevil said...

interesting

8:43 PM, January 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home