Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I see the sea!

Yesterday I took a trip to a small place called Exmouth (pronounced Ex-mooth) on the South of England, and finally got to see the sea again.

I realized how much I miss living by the sea. Even if I don't hang out or go swimming at the beach every day, knowing it's there, or, in the case of Kuwait, seeing it from the Gulf road everytime I drive by is so nice and calming.

Also, I've never seen blue sea shells before like they have here.

3 Comments:

Blogger i_live_in_Q8 said...

Oh comeon Sultana!.....
Be humble there! only one picture??? Need more of the blue shells please!!!

11:28 PM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Sailor said...

u know .. ive been here for 6 years .. o wallaa the most thing i miss is living by the sea .. my god .. its hard to live here because its an island , and there isnt a sea .. its complex i know .. there is no sea coz its always coldddddddd and windy .. cant do nothing in the sea .~! .. i loved the picture :) its my desktop background now .. courtsy of Q8sultana

7:17 AM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger 3baid said...

Yup, the sea's quite calming :)

5:40 AM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home