Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Spring flowers :o)

Tonight we went to some family friends' house for dinner, and it's a Hungarian custom to take flowers for the woman of the house. I loved the tulips we got. They were so beautiful and colorful and spring-y.
I need to get more flowers cause I really love them.


2 Comments:

Blogger 3baid said...

Wow! Nice shade of pink :)

11:18 PM, March 26, 2006  
Anonymous Pearls said...

I love tulips. I wish it was our tradition to buy flowers when we're visiting, but we can always make one up.

11:22 AM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home