Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Monday, March 06, 2006

Where in the world have you been?


I saw this map on Ananyah's blog, and it's something I wanted to do for ages. (Except with a real map and colorful pins stuck in the countries I have visited :o)
Although compared to Ananyah I hardly left home :o)

So, the countries I have been to:

Canada
USA
Austria
Germany
Hungary
Italy
Netherlands
Slovenia
Vatican City
Croatia
France
Czech Republic
Poland
Slovakia
UK
Iraq
Kuwait
Cyprus
Palestine/Israel
UAE

You can get your own map here.

4 Comments:

Blogger ananyah said...

lol cute :)

The only reason I've been to so many places was because of my dad's work :D He took the family on long business trips

and had amazing vacations :D

3:24 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger don_veto said...

Cool post, it was so inspiring I did my own map. Thanks for being my muse.

8:59 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger TANTALIZE said...

Hmmm. Something to consider doing.

4:01 PM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger 3baid said...

That's a lot of countries :)

6:33 PM, March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home