Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Monday, April 03, 2006

Living dangerously...

Like driving in Kuwait is not crazy enough as it is... even without these @#$^%s freaking drivers out...




Where is the police when you need them?

Oh, I know...loitering at Messilah Beach cheking out the girls and their bikinis....already! and summer is not even in full swing yet!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Stallion said...

Kids! What happened to propper up-bringing? I don't even think cops can do anything!?!? Isn't it illegal to stop people on bikes?

7:20 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Darkholiday said...

It is illegal if it was a police car but it is totally legal for a police motorbike and since this is not a two wheel vehicle then it is legal
Just an FYI from an ex biker

8:42 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Darkholiday said...

oh and BTW nice radar detector device may I know where did you get it? and the possibility of getting one for my self?

8:49 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Thanks for the info Dark Holiday! I like learning new things! :o)

9:01 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Fallen Angel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:48 AM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Fallen Angel said...

Tell me about it. I usually freak out when I go to Salmiyah or any crowded places, not because of lack of confidence of my driving skills but because of the other drivers and bikers.

11:49 AM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger q8Sultana said...

Are radar detectors even allowed in Kuwait? (In Hungary they're illegal)

4:41 PM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Darkholiday said...

I don't think it is but I might be wrong. you should know cause you are the one who has it, so you tell me.
where did you get it from and how much is it? and the possibility of you getting one for me :-D

11:14 PM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home