Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Nasty smell

So, Friday was the Harley gathering at the Hard Rock Café. We went with my dad to check out the bikes, especially The Don’s.

One thing I’m sure everyone who attended noticed, was the foul smell the wind blew our way from time to time. Is this thing on the picture below like a drain that dumps sewage right into the sea? In the middle of Salmiya? I hope not…although it sure smelled like it, and the fact that it was low tide didn't help at all.



On a brighter note, here’s some bike pictures:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home