Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Monday, June 26, 2006

Greetings from the English Riviera...

A friend of mine came down from London this weekend, and we had tons of fun. Caught up on a lot of girl talk :o)
On Sunday we took a little trip to Torquay, the so called "English Riviera" :o)
It is my favorite place in England so far. It has somewhat of a Mediterranean feel. It's wonderful.
tor5
tor4
tor3
tor2
tor1
One of the reasons why I changed my template was to be able to display the photos in a larger format.
And now the fun is over, so back to researching :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home