Q8Sultana's Blog...

Generally I can be found roaming somewhere in the world. I'm originally from Hungary, I grew up in Kuwait, I did my BA in the States, my MA in the UK, and now work in Hungary, but still return to Kuwait regularly :o)

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas in Kuwait

I've done something similar two years ago, nevertheless, here are some pics of signs of Christmas all over Kuwait from this year :o)
Although I think because Eid and Christmas were so close this year, most public places only have Eid decorations.

Fanar


IKEA


Mughal Mahal Restaurant

Avenues (although this is more the Eid decrotation, nevertheless the stars could pass for giant snowflakes :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Manar Hr said...

http://safeed.blogspot.com.eg/

4:39 PM, March 31, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home